Software applications developed by UK based Info Rhino
Info Rhino are highly experienced in delivering solutions for our clients and ourselves.
Lets you focus on running and growing your business.
Helps organisations run more effectively.
Can reduce/eliminate mistakes.
Can run for more than eight hours a day.
Bespoke Application Development
Match price against features. Many times, solutions are either under or over-engineered. Software engineering must match the business need.
Why we offer a great service to our clients
We can determine what level of sophistication a project needs - YAGNI.
We rarely/don't involve non-technical staff. No agents, scrum masters or project managers - we spend more time developing.
Our experience covers many different technologies meaning we can decide the correct approach for you.
We partner with quality developers through mutual respect.
- Large Enterprises - Banks/Finance, Health, Retail.
- Small companies - Property/Real Estate, Environmental Testing.
- Startups - Property, Finance, Legal and Mentoring.
- We are interested in partnering with other developers and providers.
- Help us expand our own products further.
- Get experience to help you in your career as a software developer.
- We are happy to create proof of concept solutions.
- Transfer and load data into a system.
- Secure data with encryption.
- Collate and analyse data for users.
- Run continuously to perform tasks (services).
- Apply pricing to calculate and allocate charges based upon trade volume.
- Download, analyse and distribute stock price data.
- Invent a completely new method for securing websites.
- Connect an enterprise's trading system for analysis.
- Completely redefined managing data for our users.
- Load billions of records, manages data quality for; market risk, credit risk, derivatives, liquidity risk financial reporting solutions.
- Distributes data and information on behalf of our clients for customers.
- Query Languages - PL/SQL, T-SQL, MDX, Regular expressions/Regex.
- Database platforms - Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Analysis Services/Cubes.
- Mapping technologies - Geospatial in SQL Server.
- Advanced analysis - Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Regression with predictive capabilities.
- Website server - MVC, Web API, .Net Core, ASP.Net.
- Hosting - Internet Information Services.
- Frameworks - Syncfusion, DevExpress, Knockout, Vue.js, Leaflet Maps, jQuery, Sparklines, Flot Charts, DataTables.net.
- Reporting - SSRS, Business Objects, Crystal Reports.
- Approaches - Model View Controller, MVVM (Model View View Model), WebForms.
- API Development (Application Programmable Interfaces) and REST protocol.
- Content Management - Blog.Net, Piranha CMS, Twitter.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch with us at Info Rhino.