A brief recap on what makes our Web Data Platform so versatile
Understanding what makes our Web Data Platform so great can be hard to do without appreciating the many different verticals. We next present use-cases for industries and specialisms we know our platform can deliver for.
This chart compares key tasks involved in putting together large websites using either a typical Website Content Management System versus our own Web Data Platform. We show our WDP in Green versus the Standard Website in red.
Our WDP scores high on useful effort, and reduces time spent on manual content management.
No website eliminates manual content management, but it is probable that organisations with large reporting capabilities can publish content to the WDP without having to manually edit lots of content.
Info Rhino's current and upcoming uses for our WDP
We currently have two websites live with our DWP, and have a third planned. We won't cover our cryptocurrency data website as it is not live yet.
Info Rhino Limited's website
We have redesigned our website multiple times. We wanted to use our WDP to have a lot of information on the website without overloading our potential audience.
Our focus has been on;
- Richer sections - Services, Products, and key information for our website visitors.
- An at a glance page (Card Content). We give users a highly accessible single page view which loads information all about our company in concise detail with images too.
- Our Articles directory - we drop markdown files into folders and these are automatically included within our directory. We just wanted to get as much information on site as possible without it cluttering up the website. These pages are more like a blog, and so lack some of the more aesthetic features of other pages on our website, but this is okay. We just want this content out there - quickly.
- Simple calls to action - neat sections to break the website up a bit.
- Our "Menu Grid". We find too many menu interactions to be confusing and lead to less focused website navigation. Some pages have an attractive grid which acts as a static menu.
- Our Referrals Plugin (releasing soon). This is to help us keep track of leads and prospects from our partnership with sellers.
Our findigl property platform
Our property platform has evolved into a data ready website capable of accepting data and displaying it automatically around the website. Our WDP makes use of our Report Manager, allowing Self-Discovery Business Intelligence and data querying.
We have a separate data platform soon to be operational which searches online property content. This data is aggregated and delivered to findigl.
The key functionality used by our web data platform;
- Report Manager - access to reports via a searchable tabbed grid of reports by type (maps, and tables).
- Map Reports - our reports feature customisable icons, and a feature permitting saving of points for users.
- Dashboard Reports - a powerful and intelligent dashboard which quickly interrogates data to make it easily accessible on one page. We include charts, articles, and galleries in here.
- Property Directory - Data published into our card manager allows for a very powerful single page view. We can include agencies, properties, articles, galleries, and navigation to other websites and information.
- Articles Directory - We have a directory of articles which can be provided per client, to give them a presence on a platform outside of their own website.
- Advertising - we have adverts in choice locations around the website.
Client use-cases for our WDP
Here are some ideas
- Large law firm
- Hotel Chain
- Multi-chain estate agency
Written with StackEdit.